I’ll be reading from and discussing Tuttle in the Balance at the Harvard Bookstore on Tuesday December 8th at 7 pm. Can’t wait–hope you can make it! If they let me bring a bottle of Jameson and some plastic cups to pass around I’ll do it. “The Reading You Don’t Have to Bring a Flask To” is my motto.
- Rob Boston of American’s United for Separation of Church and State reviews “Our Non-Christian Nation”
- Full List of Reading Events, including San Francisco and Denver
- I made a TED-like talk, I made a TED-like talk
- New Reading Dates for “Our Non-Christian Nation” in Philly, DC, Seattle, and Portland Oregon
- NYC Launch for “Non-Christian Nation” at the Strand on June 12 with Penny Lane