On December 12th I had the honor of speaking at the Third Argentine Environmental Law Congress, held at the University of Buenos Aires. Thanks to the nice people at the US Embassy and the Argentine Supreme Court for arranging the talk–it was fun talking about US environmental law, and specifically the relationship between the states and the national government when dealing with environmental issues in the US. Here are a couple of pics from the event.
- Rob Boston of American’s United for Separation of Church and State reviews “Our Non-Christian Nation”
- Full List of Reading Events, including San Francisco and Denver
- I made a TED-like talk, I made a TED-like talk
- New Reading Dates for “Our Non-Christian Nation” in Philly, DC, Seattle, and Portland Oregon
- NYC Launch for “Non-Christian Nation” at the Strand on June 12 with Penny Lane